BUNTALBEADS the beanbag for all

visit (and purchase too, :D) my blog-shop at this instance!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Along my big sister

the outside of my house is raining..drizzling to be exact.. the day is nothing near to gloomy, though the sun rays are blocked by the countless clouds moving slowly.. from afar, i could hear the quranic recitation on air, from masjid at taqwa.. the atmosphere is SERENE..

enjoying this quiet moment very much, i started my day by surfing the best hotel deal for my coming honeymoon, shouting at my beloved on the phone over something unpleasant (yesternite's), putting on my wedding ring, and admiring its beauty on my finger..( hehe), and updating myself on my friends' ongoing..by checking their fs's profile..

i came across along's fs account.. then continuing to her blog..

missing her like crazy.. 

along is a good friend of mine from iiu. i got close to her during my 3rd yr or so.. we used to walk and talk non stop about everything till she reached her mahallah, n i will continue my journey to my mahallah..

on the campus ( we were in different departments), i would call her to have lunch together, before rushing back to our work. or if we are free, we'll sit there, up to few hours..killing the time..

after pgg meeting, the usually ended around 11 +.. we will have a round of teh tarik at hs cafe, along with other few friends..( around 6 -7 ppl).. and had a good chat, discussing over issues, generating ideas on how to make pgg and things around us into a better place or condition.

she loves to read, and read..all those motivational books, (the exact opposite of me..heh), and she would suggest me to read them as well. which i never did! bad bad me

in one occasion, she invited me to join her to this special kids school in gombak.. we went there, n she was so excited to see them, mingling with them, trying to understand them as they are, taking their pictures and lots of it.. i could see the passion, the sympathy and the love inside her eyes..which made me happy just to be there.. 

i just hope we can hang out together for the last time before i end my bachelor status.. and listen to all her positive talks..

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com