BUNTALBEADS the beanbag for all

visit (and purchase too, :D) my blog-shop at this instance!

Friday, May 14, 2010

wordpress2: weekend surprise!! ~April,5 2010

last weekend was a superb weekend that one ever could wish for! first of all, the plan or shall i call it a trip, started way before, at the end of february 2010. well 1st anniversary is coming (8 march 2010) and a trip somehere outside of selangor would be a perfect gateaway for me(us). so i suggested to kaseh-kaseh hati for us to stay overnight somewhere, like penang or langkawi, etc. being a nice & must be loved all the time hubby, he agreed. so penang was the chosen destination, and holiday inn resort, batu ferringhi would be our nest there. checking the calendar for the suitable date, finally we decided to have it from 3-4th april 2010.

on the different side of my life, in the previous post, i’ve mentioned something bout not working anymore, rite? so, the consequence of that action is, I’ve decided to start a biz of my own, though the path to that dream is soooo blurry! after lots of thinking and wasting time choosing from one product to another, to sell, finally, i thought of selling the in-trend hijab, scarf or head cover for muslimah at Malaysia. the brand opted is Ariana. made from good quality lycra, i chose to sell plain colour hijab, and if theres demand, i’ll go for fancier ones. i bought in bulk from the makcik pasar malam here in taman seroja since i don’t have the energy to carry the goods (plus 6 months baby in the belly ;-p) from KL by public transport ( i haven’t installed kl map yet in my brain!). spending few hundreds ringgit give me the nerves and hopes that i’d get the money back soon. the plan is to drop by at Ipoh, disributing the hijabs to my relatives and asking them to sell them for me. we did that, everything was according to the plan, and now would be the profit waiting moment. pray to God! insha-allah, everything will go well in the end.. insha-allah

on the other hand, apart from selling hijab, my other in the list plan is to have a heavy duty/ industrial sewing machine of my own for me to start my bean bags biz. we (me and kaseh2 hati) were actually surveying for a second hand one as buying new is not affordable at all! rite now, i have have this singer manual sewing machine (guna kaki tau!!) and sewing is equal to mr turtle against mr rabbit in the running competition. OMG!

this is what we called as rezki, where, it happened to be, before departing to penang on the 3rd of april, we stayed a night at mom’s house. apparently, that morning, my dad was planning to go to jalan pasar, and kaseh2 hati was having this casual conversation. as dad mentioned jln pasar, kaseh2 hati told him that we are going there soon to look for second hand sewing machine. that was a revelation moment full of barakah as my dad didn’t about me wanting a sewing machine. he told kaseh2 hati that there is a sewing machine shop near stepmom’s house that sells second’s too. bla2, end of story, we took off.

on the way to penang, we ran out of gas, and had to exit at sungkai/trolak for refilling. there i got a call from dad, and guess what.. he was at the sewing machine shop! he told me the price of second hand & brand new.. but the prices were out of our budget. so i reclined, and told him we’ll have to look for cheaper ones.

we arrived at holiday inn and i received an sms from my sister informing bout the arrival of a BRAND NEW HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE at mom’s house! i was happy but didnt know that its gonna be mine. so on sunday, we decided to drop by at mom’s house before going back to sepang. mom told me that the machine was not working properly and they need to call the technician to have a look at it. when i was in subang, i just look at it, and put on those threads just to give it a try, and apparently it worked perfectly.. guess the machine knew its owner beforehand..haha. they (my family) were a bit confused, and the good news is, theres no need to call for the technician.

the perfect word now is ALHAMDULILLAH, GRACIOUS TO ALLAH THE MOST KNOWING.

so the surprise is, a powerful, masculine sewing machine for me! yay.. should be thinking of a name for him now..hehe

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com