BUNTALBEADS the beanbag for all

visit (and purchase too, :D) my blog-shop at this instance!

Monday, April 27, 2009

such a long rest from blogging, such a hectic life..need to catch my breath

it has been almost 2 months I havent written anything here. More or less the same age as my married life. so, i guess, a lot of me to be updated. but, because of the time constraint, I dont think i can write a long post. marriage life plus working life do give me a little time for myself. 

FEW UPDATES OF MYSELF:

1. appointed as the russian programme coordinator.

2. submitted master's application to UPM

3. cooking, cleaning and adapting to married life.

4. wife for almost 2 months

5. have a husband to take care of

6. have to prepare final exam papers with the answer key

7. have a research to be completed

8. going to UniKL MSI in Kulim as a netball player! in the end of May

8. tonnes of other things including replacement classes, students presentation, etc..

i'll do my best to finish this semester smoothly!!

 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com